THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Fabric choices for the modern quilter

Dienstag, 20. September 2011

Lots of you let me know they are curious what will become from the masculine color scheme I posted last week. By the way: thank you so much for saying that you like this post series, it was uplifting and encouraging to get this feedback!

Color choice lehm blau und limone
So these are the modern fabrics I’ve found to match my scheme.
I especially love the eye-catching dotted Moda fabric (third row).

What’s your favorite fabric from this scheme and where do you find your modern prints?

Fabric choice lehm blau und limone
From left to right :
 
1.Hemming House Starry Night Red by Brannock/Patek for Moda
2.Feline Friendship by Leanne Anderson of The Whole Country Caboodle for Henry Glass Fabrics
3.Collection for a Cause Hope by Howard Marcus for Moda
4.Ribbon Lattice Amber by Joel Drewberry for FreeSpirit
5.Broken stripe by Patrick Lose for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
6.Brown toadstool spot from the Wee Woodland collection by Keiki for Moda Fabric
7.Jubilee Tree by Christine Graf for Clothworks
8.Essential Dots Royal by Moda
9.Puzzle Pieces by Moda

 

Bei meinem “maskulinen” Farbschema von letzter Woche gab es einige, die mir geschrieben haben: Ich bin gespannt, was für ein Muster daraus wird. Das Muster gibt es nächste Woche, doch heute erst mal eine passende Stoffauswahl, von denen mir der rechts in der dritten Reihe (Nr.6) mit seinen attraktiven Punkten besonders gut gefällt.

Was ist dein Lieblingsstoff aus diesem Sortiment und wo kaufst du am liebsten moderne Drucke?

1 Kommentar:

Esch House Quilts hat gesagt…

Love that center fabric by Patrick Lose - I just bought some in purple.

I buy some of my fabrics online and some at local shops - anywhere I can find them!

.

 
site design by designer blogs