THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

One quilt of the Puzzle-Box-Quilt-Along is finished

Freitag, 16. September 2011

It’s from Karin. Doesn’t it look beautiful! You can join the quilt along whenever you want.

QuiltAlong_07

This one I got at my longarm quilting service. We agreed to choose a very contemporary and also geometric quilting design. It’s simple but fits perfectly to the patchwork!

3 Kommentare:

Sequana hat gesagt…

That's just beautiful! I can't wait to get started on mine. I have the fabrics, but need to finish a couple other projects first.

Really....Congrats on that quilt!

Trudi hat gesagt…

The quilting is really making the quilt Brigitte! Beautiful, and congratulations to Karin for a wonderful quilt too!malcal

Anonym hat gesagt…

I absolutely think those colours are so beautiful and the finished quilt gorgeous!

.

 
site design by designer blogs