THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Fabric choices for the modern quilter

Dienstag, 10. April 2012

This time I found it not easy to find the perfect royal or jeans blues to match my color palette of the last post.

I’m not really in love with the fact that the brown fabric in the first row doesn’t connect better with the blues. Ok, I’ll accept to be not perfect ;-)

Fabric choice 

It’s from left to right

1. Mini Brush Indigo by Hofman
2. Dandelion Daydream from Maywood Studios
3. Essential dots royal by Moda
4. Seuss Eggs Blue by Robert Kaufman
5. Bugz from unknown
6. Daisies & Dots for Robert Kaufman
7. Violet Maze by Timeless Treasures
8. Dilly Dally Big Dots Sky Blue by Me and My Sister for Moda
9. Fuzzy Tail Puppies Bones from South Sea Imports

The red eggs are really eye-catching, aren’t they?

Dieses mal fand ich es gar nicht so einfach, die perfekten Stoffe in tinten- und jeansblau zu finden, um die Farbpalette aus meinem letzten Beitrag zu treffen

Und ich bin auch nicht wirklich glücklich damit, dass das Braun in der ersten Reihe sich nicht so einfach mit dem Blau verbindet, aber gut – es muss ja auch nicht immer alles perfekt sein.

Die fetten roten Punkte sind wirklich ein Blickfang, nicht wahr?

1 Kommentar:

Carol hat gesagt…

I have the hardest time finding the right blue and I know others do too, but I do like your choices. A recent favorite blue of mine is Michael Miller's Painters Canvas in indigo - simlar to the Hoffman I guess.

.

 
site design by designer blogs