THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

aND THE WINNER IS…

Freitag, 24. April 2015

Thank you for all your encouraging and wonderful comments cheering me up in creating quilting fabrics. It means more to me than I can tell!

Everyone has great ideas and good reasons to get a Reel Time Layer Cake, but I can just send out one. So the randomly drawn winner is

image

  Nancy, who said “I have never purchased a layer cake, but have recently seen patterns that I would love to make. Love the graphic designs in your fabrics. Thanks for the opportunity to win !”

Congratulations Nancy, I will contact you to get your address.

 

 

 

In case you need an idea what you could do with such a Layer Cake: here is one of my patterns featuring a Layer Cake from Reel Time, it’s called Fan-Tastic! It’s available through several online shops as for example Fatquartershop.com

Quilt pattern Fantastic by Zen chic

Fantastic by Zen Chic

Fantastic by Zen chic

Reel Time by Zen chic

2 Kommentare:

leanne hat gesagt…

OMG what a perfect name - that quilt is absolutely fantastic - love it and the quilting is so good !!

Sharon hat gesagt…

This quilt is fantastic! I am hoping my local store gets these Reel Time fabrics...I am so excited to see them in person.

.

 
site design by designer blogs